Monday, March 31, 2008

Ying is back in action. Was really busy and my 1 week of easter break has ended! Damn. Time passes really fast when u r enjoying the moment! Shucks! Not much of a break for me. Been bombarded with assignments and due dates. Tests after the break. Finding time out to entertain Gene n jian wei. Yes! Thats wad i have been doing during my break! Didnt have much time to really concentrate on my studies. Have lotsa difficulties w my ARA and QM. Gosh. these 2 subjects are killing me. I seriously have no idea whether the prob lies w me, or coz this is uni life, or juz my uni? I have only 12h of contact time per wk. Everyone must be thinking how slack and lucky I am! NAH! 12h of contact time but more hours of independent learning! I rather have more hours of contact time than independent learning! How to have independent learning when i dun even understand a single shit and most of the consultation periods are on thurs and same timing!?! Gosh. Help me man..

I realised Mr. NG JIN KAI has been reading my blog! Haha. Really appreciate ya concern AND the 15mins call from Singapore! LOL. Thanks man, brudder! Ya seriously made my day and gave me the motivation to study after ya put down the fone and gene&jw left my hse. Ya guys really rawk my world!


Yes!! Gene and JW is currently in melb for 10days! Really touched that they came all the way here. Really appreciate it. Brought them around the city area, philip island and GOOD FOOD. Hope they did enjoy the trip. Bet eugene does coz he is considering coming here to study. =D


I really know who are the people who truly cares for me. Really thank you so much. Yep i am fine here but sometimes, i juz wanna buy an air ticket and juz fly back to sg. =(


Officially autumn and the weather is turning COLD. Went to DFO that time. Loving it! Ying simply adores shopping!! =D retail therapy.. but not too much of it coz i needa save money and back to sg to SHOP SHOP SHOP till i drop. Darling, u r so gonna accompany me to shop when i m back! =D


ok, jin kai, few pics for ya. the rest are w gene n jw! =) ya can noe how much weight i have put on! =((




4 Comments:

At 8:32 PM , Blogger smuaxckk- said...

eat more eat more! that's life! : P

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger aworldofnonsense said...

lol. i wish to but cant. i dun wanna put on any weight. there r lotsa good food here! esp ICE CREAM.

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Christine said...

hahah are u sure u put on weight? zzzzZzz!

anyway, i think its uni life la. cos mine is as hectic. im left with one week to exams, but there're still quizzes and assignments to be handed in.

bwah.

tc!

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger aworldofnonsense said...

yea! i feel so FAT. =(( ying's menu is limited! yan can cook but ying cant cook! =( still in the process of learning. i m so sick of PASTA but i can nv b sick of pizza. LOL.

yea! i m dead. i have 21 cases of law to read up by tues! n assignments/decision making task due almost every wk! madness.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home