Saturday, April 19, 2008

One week down again. Nearer to exams. More assignments and tests coming soon. MORE DUE DATES. Cant wait for the hols to come. I wanna travel ard melb.

Was talking w bren on the fone the other day and came to a conclusion that i have never stepped out of the CITY on my OWN. tts really BAD. He expects me to go to his house all on my own after showing me once!! Man. Tough job. I am a road idiot n i will get lost. Who knows i might end up in sydney!?! =x Alright, crap. He is right. I cant depend on him ALL the time. I have to learn to move ard by myself. I have been depending on him all these while ever since i m here. I have moved out of my comfort zone, leaving family and friends, coming to a foreign country to study. Now, i am stuck in my new comfort zone once again. I am juz too afraid. too afraid to leave my comfort zone n move about by myself. Oh well, shall try my best when the hols come! Just gotta tell myself tt i can do it, eh coz is really unfair for one to travel down to the city to meet me everytime!

My darling, MISS LEE LI XIN, has confirmed her flight on 22nd JUL! Whee!! I am counting down to that day! I juz cant wait to get all the warmth from her as she promised. I miss her truckloads alrite. I am so happy tt someone is coming melb to visit during my hols!! Lotsa people will be heading back to their respective countries, while a few of us are stuck here. Luckily, she is COMING. HAPPINESS.

Can you guys believe it!?! It has been only 2months!?! Gosh. I thought i have been here for like 4 months already. Ok not thought, it feels like!! Man.. time seems to be passing so fast but in fact, it isnt!! Pathetic 2 months.

Just a piece of note, if anyone wanna send something over to me in June, do let me know beforehand. Currently, my neighbour and I are looking for 2 bedroom apartment to move in during hols. SO yep. All things still not confirm yet.

Gene and JW, my neck is getting longer..i am waiting patiently for the things ya sent to be delivered to my place. 10 days rite? I cant wait to lay my hands on the parcel! Is it a parcel?? Cant wait to see whats inside too. MY very FIRST mail from SG. thanks lotsa guys! *hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home