Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I dont know why i have been emotionally affected in lotsa things these days. I hate this feeling. NO NO NO. NOT PMS pls. Upset over my studies, relationship and other miscellaneous.

Yea. Was quite upset when i got back my econs assignment results. Damn. Yea, from that expression, it meant that i didnt do v well. It contributes 10% to my sem1. 7/10. NO..THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH considering lotsa ppl are getting 8.5 and above(even 10/10!!)Moreover, i have econs background! Uber disappointed w myself. I did put in lotsa effort in that assignment. Have yet to get back my ARA assignment result. Guess i did not do up to my expection as well.Urghx. Now, i have new assignments again. All due in early may and exams soon. HAIZ. How i wish i can be as smart as the others. =(( i guess i shld start MUGGING much harder.. I need my H1s..

Sometimes, i am really wondering did i make the right choice of coming here to study. There are so many consequences for one particular action! If only I am fortunate enough to be given a chance to study in local uni then there wouldnt be lotsa changes. No changes = safe. IF IF IF.. I seriously hate that WORD. =(

How i wish everything can still be the same as last time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home