Friday, April 25, 2008

I simply LOVE my family!! Webcam w them from 11 to 1 plus! I juz love skype n msn video call. It completes my world. It has been a long time since 4 of them gathered together in front of the webcam. Yest was the day man. THE BOMB in my life so far ever since i came here. =)
Received my international parcel from singapore! webcamed w my love ones!

Man, i m so envious. My kor is having his hols now all the way till AUG! He is gg HK!! gg HK!! I so wanna go. Gg there w his friends without me..=(( i wanna go too, kor!!

Gene n JW! Thank you so much! I was so happy when i collected the parcel. Was hugging it so tightly in my arms while walking back home from the post office! Yes. I was doing juz that!! I love that! Was smiling when i was flipping through the pages of the photo album. i love it when all the pockets are all filled up w photos!! Even those ever-so-classic photos back in sec sch! MAN! i looked like some AUNTIE la. Didnt noe i tied up my hair like a ballet dancer back then. Haha! It brought smiles nevertheless. They are really priceless. Thank you so much and really appreciate. You guys r damn sweet. So now, i'll juz wait for end of yr to come to rec my BIG SURPRISE as ya mentioned??

Oh! I am officially moving out at the end of june!! Have yet to find an alternative accommodation. Oh well, i am taking a big risk coz i have tendered my confirmation to my agent that i m not gonna continue my lease after my lease ends. Hopefully lyn and i can find a 2 bedroom apartment at a reasonable rental price and gd location in may/june. If NOT, i will b sleeping on the streets. At least tt is much better than my tiny place rite? LOL. Alright, i dun wanna end up on the streets in winter!!


Counting down to 2 months. Darling Ms Lily Lee Li Xin and my SIS are COMING. =))

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger de3pblusky said...

yoz!

i shall learn authentic singapore food, go there cook for u k! haha! it's weekends!

joanna.

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger ME n U 1302 said...

*omg* =X
did i just see lily lee li xin? x.X tt's triple L darling.. Not pretty..
ohoh! just dropping by to leave a mark in yr blog! =D
*MISSES*

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger de3pblusky said...

lol! i shall try my best.. i bring u a merlion next time la.. hehe.. anyway all the best for theupcoming exams! dun stress out! jia you!

joanna.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home