Saturday, June 14, 2008

Alright! Ying is back! Didnt touch my com for a period of time due to the preparation for my exams! yep. 3 PAPERS down! 1 more paper to go which is on the 25th and the most difficult to study. BUSINESS LAW. my gosh. So many cases to remember.. STRESS.

Ying screwed up 2 papers outta 3. My accounting paper..totally screwed it. I was literally sighing throughout the 3h while doing tt paper! 1) cannot balance. 2) know how to do all those questions while practicing but cant do it during exams. 3) 3h is definitely not enuff.

Kinda screwed up my econs paper too! Damn. I made a seriously big careless mistake and threw bout 10 marks away for that particular qn! YING IS DUMB.

QM(Biz stats) pretty alright except for those questions related to covariance table. screwed it. At least is the only paper that give me the confidence that at least i can pass or mayb get a H2A?? No more H1. After taking these papers.. i cant even see any H1!! =(

been trying to relax and catch some beauty sleep during these days before i start my engine for my law. Yes. Relaxation ticked. beauty sleep..hm.. left unticked! been sleeping at 2plus for the past few nights! Didnt have the beauty sleep but did enjoy myself w the warmth from sg! =) ANDY and IAN came to melb and i have been meeting up w them everyday aft my QM paper. I tell you.. the world is really small!! IAN is my PRI SCH CLASSMATE! LOL. this is so hilarious. So andy, ian, bren, zixie and i all knew each other! WOAH WOAH WOAH. how cool can tt be man. Too bad la.. ian no longer studying in melb. He is bak in sg but came to melb w andy for hols.
Been really busy buying household items for my new house. Spent so much money but these r inevitable. Haiz.. Oh yea! we rented a car n gonna drive up to Great Ocean Road the lighthouse dere tml. =)) yep. ying hasnt finish her exams but tml is her last day to enjoy n hav fun coz she is gonna mug like she has nv mug before till 25th.

ALL THE WAY, YING!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home