Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some pics from my Great Ocean Trip with andy,ian and bren. =) Beautiful place but i dun wanna go thru the journey again. Uber long and winding road!! Hairpin route which some of ya call it?? I love the scenery there..




Sweetie pie drove!



Andy..Andy and Ian(pri sch classmate)!!


Before driving up to the lighthouse..





12 ApostlesLondon BridgeI love this pic of them.. NICE. =)

More pics will be uploaded on facebook.

Off to mugging session for my Law..

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:52 AM , Blogger Melz said...

yingying. it's mel. im so sorry we've haven't been emailing! i've been uber busy cos' i just came back from london and switzerland for my exam! AHA. owell, things has been quite good cos' i'm forgetting alot about my love life! ha. my internship is ending! tada! okay, talk to you soon!! ((: i miss you so much!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home